I’d rather scrub toilets than cook.
So there’s nothing I dread more than meal planning and grocery shopping each week. It’s like an ingrown toenail that never heals—that head cold you can’t shake—that thorn in your side that…well, you get the picture.
Feeding a family of six day after day is freaking exhausting.
Who am I kidding?
Feeding anybody other than yourself everyday is freaking exhausting!
Sure, it’s easy to throw together a couple boxes of macaroni and cheese in seven minutes, slap it on the table and call ‘er good.
But if you’re reading this now, I know you strive for more.
You want to feed your family (and yourself!) healthy meals that taste good. But it’s so darned overwhelming to shop for and prepare those healthy meals, right?
If you despise meal planning and grocery shopping as much as I do, then you’re in for a treat today, sister.
I found a recipe app that has rocked my world. And it’s gonna rock yours too!
I’ve tried TONS of recipe apps but not all of them did everything I wanted.
Say hello to the Paprika Recipe Manager.
Seriously, this sucker is a game changer.
At $20 it’s not a cheap recipe app so if you’re like me you want to “see” inside the app to decide if it’s right for you.
You didn’t think I’d leave you hanging did you? Check out the video.
- houses all your recipes so you don’t need a cupboard full of cookbooks that you only use one or two recipes out of
- categorizes your recipes into folders like: dinner, breakfast, dessert, etc.
- clips recipes directly from your favorite websites
- creates meal plans that you can use over and over again (drastically cutting your time for meal planning each week)
- pulls your recipes into a grocery list that synchs to your phone making grocery shopping eazy-peazy
What’s your favorite recipe app? Do you think you’ll give this one a try?
P.S. I’m not an affiliate for this recipe app. I simply love sharing helpful tools I’ve found to keep my family healthy.
If you need help getting yourself healthy and back into shape, I can help. Simply click here and send me a message 🙂