Posts Categorized: Fitness

What to Eat Before a Workout

What to eat before you workout

You are what you eat… Ever hear that saying? Well, it’s true—80% of how you look is based on nutrition, the other 20% on exercise. So what that means is—you can’t out exercise a bad diet. Trust me, I’ve tried! In today’s video, we’re getting to the nitty-gritty of what to eat before you workout….

Click for full post!

Best Time of Day to Workout For Maximum Fat Loss

Best time of day to workout for maximum fat loss

You’re totally ready to do this! You’re committed to: living a healthier lifestyle sleeping better eating less sugar reducing stress exercising everyday So if you’re one of those people who likes to maximize your results (I mean, who doesn’t right?)—then watch the video. Burn the most amount of fat, by working out this time of…

Click for full post!

Exercise Guidelines for Maximum Fat Loss

Exercise Guidelines for Maximum Fat Loss

  I really wanted to believe the hype. 7 days to skinny jeans  8 minute abs Results in less than 10 minutes per day Seriously…can you reeeeeally get into the best shape of your life in just ten minutes a day? Today, I’m cuttin through the hype and breaking it down—plain AND simple. What does…

Click for full post!