I can’t tell you how much I loooooove coffee, cream and sugar.
There’s nothing like drinking it on a chilly fall morning before the kids get up or sipping on it while opening Christmas presents in frozen December. Aaahhhhhh
It’s like fuzzy pajamas meets creme brûlée—perfection!
Here’s the only problem. It’s not healthy. Like, not even a little bit. Sigh…
Caffeine can blow out your adrenal glands. Yep, it happened to me. You can read all about that here.
Sugar is pretty much the root of all evil. It’ll sabotage your weight loss efforts.
And coffee creamer is chock-full of trans fats, sugar and artificial additives. BOO!
So what’s a busy mom to do?
Have no fear, my friend. I came up with this healthy mocha latte that’s caffeine-free, vegan and sugar-free. Wheeee!
Scroll down for recipe…
- How caffeine can blow out your adrenal glands
- How sugar can sabotage your weight loss efforts
- Watch: How Sugar in Moderation Can Sabotage Weight Loss Efforts
- Watch: Stop Sugar Cravings with These 5 Tips
- Watch: Adrenal Fatigue Symptoms and Treatment
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Brew teecino based on package directions.
- Add chia seeds and let sit 3 minutes. (This allows them to expand 8 times their size keeping you full.)
- Add cocoa powder, coconut oil, vanilla and lakanto.
- Blend well in blender. (Be careful since the teecino is hot!)
- Teecino is an herbal coffee made of herbs, grains, fruits and nuts. It's not only caffeine free, but alkalizing unlike coffee which is acidic.