So excited about my first podcast with my good friend, Heather Rampolla with Fresh Eats Radio.
I give the real “behind the scenes” to the fitness industry and show how truly UN-healthy it can be. I also share my secrets to healthy weight loss and how I balance eating healthy fresh foods in my home.
- What I did when I was 25 lbs overweight & had just finished school as a Physical Therapist.
- My crazy journey from midwestern gal on meat & potatoes to Californian flying on fresh foods
- Discover my breaking point in my health all because of a swimsuit
- Why I don’t recommend a paleo low carb diet & what diet is the right one for you
- My confessions as a fitness competitor that led me to zombie binges
- My detox story to recover that involved wheatgrass juice up the wazoo!
- We discuss the topics of “how many calories per day”
- All about skin on my stomach after four babies
- My last minute decision to take down the photoshoped photos of me from my website
- Dealing with the images of victoria secret models as a standard of how we view ourselves
- My strategy to prepare for the week with a house of 4 kids
- My smart method to avoiding picky eaters
- Dealing with my kid’s (unhealthy) food exposure as a result of the school system
Let me know in the comments below what you think. I’d love to know!
Cheers to your health,