I love Doritos!
There, I said it. I’ve cleansed my soul now that the truth is out!
Here’s the bummer. Doritos aren’t healthy. Like…not even a little bit.
They’re laced with 50% bad fats, salt, MSG and other chemical concoctions sending you into an addictive tailspin.
Kale chips are the perfect healthy alternative to fat laden, salty chips. And when you see how easy it is to make them, you’ll never go back.
Scroll down for printable recipe.
- Easy, healthy oven baked kale chips
- 1 head kale
- olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Strip kale leaves from stems and coarsely chop.
- Drizzle with olive oil and massage in with your hands.
- Sprinkle kale leaves with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until crisp.
- Use any seasonings you like!
What seasonings do you think would taste good? I’m looking for some inspiration!
Cheers to your health,