Kristin’s story will blow your socks off, seriously.
When we first started working together she faced the same challenges you may be facing today:
- Self care…what’s that?
- No time to prepare healthy meals (let alone shop!)
- Medicating with food. (Because sometimes food is all we have, right? It’s an easy-affordable-go-to that makes us feel better when we’re exhausted, sad, stressed or lonely.)
I’m happy to report since working with Kristin she’s lost 40 pounds!
But here’s why her story is mega-inspirational:
- She’s a full-time registered nurse working 12 hour shifts. Often times she works the 11pm-7am night shift (metabolism crusher…hello!)
- She’s a full-time graduate student getting her nurse practitioner’s license.
- She has a two-hour commute every day.
- She started going through a divorce, shortly after beginning our work together.
With circumstances like that, most people would have drowned themselves in a bucket of ice cream every night (myself included!)
Kristin’s strength and determination to forge ahead despite her grueling schedule and painful divorce makes her a hero in my book!
Kristin isn’t finished with her journey – YET! But there’s no stopping her now.
The reason I share her story is because I want you to see what’s possible. If Kristin can persevere through such hard times, so can YOU!
The next Beachbody Challenge begins Monday, September 14th.
Give me 90 days of dedication and I promise to change your life. It’s time to stop feeling uncomfortable in your own skin and start thriving…just like Kristin!
Once I see you in my roster, I’ll send you an email and we’ll go from there.
Don’t let one more day go by feeling self conscious about your weight. Feeling light, fit and energetic is yours for the taking. I’m here to help.